With the high performance UYN® clothing and shoes, athletes can experience absolute freedom of movements Every single fibre is an expression of the UYN philosophy: Unleash Your Nature.
UYN is aimed at every athlete - amateurs and professionals alike. Clothing for winter sports, running and cycling and a vast range of socks guarantee athletes the highest levels of comfort and performance. Furthermore, every product is made with the utmost respect for the environment.
In order to achieve such results, UYN® makes use of innovative manufacturing techniques and unique materials such as NATEX. This 100% natural fibre, derived from the seeds of the castor-oil plants, is 25% lighter and dries 50% quicker than traditional nylon materials.
UYN collection includes:
- nine ranges of technical base layers, each made using materials and technologies that respond to the different needs of different athletes
- jackets, pants and mid-layers for winter sports, characterised by cutting-edge solutions that allow them to offer protection as well as comfort and style;
- The ALPHA and ACTIVYON collections for high-performance runners and cyclists;
- ATHLESYON, which brings fashion and sport together into a range of functional garments;
- socks that meet the highest physiological demands and ensure optimal foot climate.
UYN has also developed a sneaker collection, perfect for casual wear or active walks. It’s a revolution in footwear style and functionality, as the first to offer freedom to move but also support through an exclusive 3D knitted structure. The UYN shoes are made of Merino wool and eco-friendly materials with antibacterial properties.